Buy Atrovent online
Active ingredient: ipratropium bromide. 20mcg
Atrovent is a world known drug for the treatment of the bronchial asthma and other forms of the obstruction of the respiratory system. Its active component ipratropium bromide is a strong anticholinergic drug which directly acts to cholinoreceptor of bronchi restoring their normal work and reducing the frequency and intensity of bronchospasms.
Atrovent is a broncholytic remedy which acts by means of the relaxation of the smooth muscles of bronchi and reduction of their reflex function in response to irritants including allergic origin. In case of the systemic use of this drug the discharge of mucus is reduced from the bronchial glands and mucous membrane of the nose.
During the scientific studies of Atrovent the reduction of the bronchi reaction to smoke, cool air, and other predisposing factors has been proved. A convenient medical form allows reducing the number of the potential side effects in comparison with the use of the tablets. Therefore, Atrovent inhaler may be bought by patients who have chronic ulcer diseases of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
Among all its pluses Atrovent also has its drawbacks. The pharmacological action of the drug develops for a long period of time and gains its peak within 1-2 hours depending on the individual peculiarities of the patient. Due to this the use of the drug for arresting sharp attacks is impossible and the patient should have the inhaler as well as another drug for immediate cases. The therapeutic activity of ipratropium bromide is not so long as in other bronchodilating remedies and gains 6-8 hours. Due to this the patient has to use the inhaler more often within a day.
Directions for the use
- chronic obstructive affections of the lungs
- bronchial asthma (including attending affections of vessels and heart)
- prophylaxis of bronchospasms in the setting of the infectious and viral diseases
Way of use and dosage
- In order to buy Atrovent inhaler the prescription is not needed, however it is needed to consult a specialist who will prescribe you the proper and sage course of the treatment before starting the treatment.
- Inhalations may be made by adults and children older than 6 years old.
- For adults the optimal multiplicity of the inhalations is 3-4 times a day.
- For children the dose should be decreased up to 1-2 inhalations a day depending on the age and severity of the lung affections.
- In order to maintain the high activity of the active components of the drug and control the disease the inhalations should be made every 6-8 hours. The absence of the systemic approach in the treatment of COPD will lead to the worsening of the disease symptoms.
- Atrovent has a rather high level of the pharmacological safety during the prolonged use
- There is no reliable confirmation of the data that ipratropium bromide is released with the breast milk. However, it is better to refuse from the breast feeding for the safety of the baby during the treatment.
- It is allowed to use Atrovent during pregnancy only by the doctor’s recommendations and only starting from 2 term.
- Patients with glaucoma and prostatitis should be especially careful during the treatment.
Possible side effects
- respiratory system: cough, local irritation
- organs of the digestion: dry mouth, edema of the tongue