Buy Phenergan online
Active ingredient: promethazine.
Phenergan is a drug for symptomatic therapy of the sharp respiratory diseases relieving the course of the allergic reaction. The most important pharmacological peculiarity of Phenergan is its strong antihistamine activity. It blocks histamine H1 receptors which directly influence on the severity of the allergic reaction.
Besides the antiallergic action Phenergan has antiemetic, strong sedative, antipruritic action, provides a serious effect to the central nervous system. The active component of Phenergan is Promethazine on the basis of which different drugs are produced for the recovery of sleep and anesthesia.
This drug provides a broad spectrum action to the body, and therefore it is very important to follow special dosage regimen and consult a professional medical specialist before the beginning of the treatment.
The antiallergic action of Phenergan develops within 20-30 minutes after the use of the tablet and gains maximum in couple of hours. The only drawback of the drug is a short-term therapeutic effect. On the average, the action lasts from 6 to 8 hours but in the individual cases doctors indicate 12-hour effect.
Directions for use
- Serum disease
- Quincke’s disease
- Anaphylactic shock
- Broncho-obstructive syndrome
- Contact dermatitis
In separate cases Phenergan may be used for local anesthesia during surgeries in combination with other analgetics. Also, in the complex therapy this remedy may be used for the treatment of migraine, light disorders of the central nervous system connected to the increased anxiety of the patient, and also for the treatment of insomnia and recovery of the normal structure of the sleep.
Way of use and dosage
- Phenergan tablets may be prescribed both adults and children
- The optimal dosage regimen for adults is 75-100 mg a day 2-3 uses.
- Depending on the severity of the allergic reaction the dose may be adjusted but under the supervision of the medical specialist.
- Children are prescribed the dose individually depending on the age, weight, and level of the disease severity. On the average, the dosage regimen for children varies from 10 to 50 mg a day.
Mainly, Phenergan is used to relieve the symptoms of allergy but it does not remove the cause. Therefore, this drug may be successfully used within a short period of time. Doctors do not recommend the prolonged therapies by this drug because the absence of the adequate treatment of allergy may lead to severe consequences.
- Phenergan is contraindicated for the use in the first and third term of pregnancy. On the period of the treatment it is needed to solve the question about the termination of the breast feeding.
- Due to the sedative action Phenergan must not be prescribed drivers and other people occupations of whose need a fast mental and motive reaction.
- It is contraindicated to use this medicine in case of the renal or hepatic failure, and intolerance of Promethazine
- It is necessary to refuse from the alcohol consumption during the treatment
Possible side effects
- central nervous system: sleepiness, dizziness, anxiety, fatigue, disorder of coordination
- cardiovascular system: tachycardia, bradycardia, low arterial pressure
- digestion system: dry mouth, nausea, constipation, diarrhea
In case of the appearance of the side effects it is necessary to pay attention to the observance of all precautions and dosage regimen. In case of the proper use of the drug the probability of the negative reactions is very low.