Buy Rhinocort online
Active ingredient: mometasone furoate.
Rhinocort is glucocorticosteroid for the local use which has a very strong anto-inflammatory, antiallergic, broncholytic pharmacological action. The main active component is Budesonide.
Budesonide is used in many antiallergic drugs, however Rhinocort is meant to relieve the allergy symptoms connected to the inflammatory processes of the nasal cavity.
The therapeutic effect develops quickly due to the convenient medical form – nasal spray. In the nasal cavity the nasal spray starts its action almost at once: stops the production of arachidonic acid, reduces the formation of exudation, reduces the intensity of the processes of infiltration and granulation, and holds up the release of the inflammation mediators.
Due to the fast inhibition of many processes increasing the body reaction to the allergen Rhinocort inhibits the immediate allergic reaction and prevents the formation of the chronic form of the allergic rhinitis.
The high pharmacological safety of Rhinocort is clinically proved during the prolonged use. The observance of the treatment scheme will warn against the unwanted side effects and development of the resistance to the drug components.The therapeutic effect develops within 2-3 days and it becomes stronger every day and better stops the allergic process occurring in the body.
Directions for use
- allergic rhinitis (seasonal attacks and chronic form)
- vasomotor rhinitis
- inflammatory processes in the nasal cavity which do not have the inflectional origin
- preventive measures to prevent the growth of the nasal polyps after polypectomy
The nasal spray Rhinocort is ineffective in the treatment of such forms of the allergic reactions as dermatitis, bronchial asthma, etc.
Way of use and dosage
- Aerosol for intranasal use of Rhinocort is prescribed 2 injections (100 mcg) into each nostril in the morning and evening.
- Gaining the clinical effect the dosage regimen may be reduced, and in case of the insufficient initial dose it is possible to increase the frequency of the spray use up to 3 times a day.
- Increasing or reducing the dose it is needed to follow the reaction of the body and control the course of the allergic reaction symptoms.
- Rhinocort is contraindicated for the use during fungal, infectious, or viral affections of the respiratory system organs, tuberculosis of the breathing organs, and also individual intolerance of budesonide
- The breast feeding should be terminated for the period of the treatment because it is unknown whether this drug penetrates into the breast milk or not and what effect it has
- As all hormonal drugs of this class (glucocorticosteroids) Rhinocort is contraindicated during pregnancy especially during its first term.
Possible side effects
Using the nasal spray patients may have the following side reaction during the first days of the treatment: feeling of burning in the nose, irritation of the mucous of the nose, often sneezing, and bleeding from the nose.
In case of the improper dosage regimen and increase of the allowed length of the treatment the patient may develop candidosis of the respiratory tracts.