Buy Clarinex online
Active ingredient: desloratadine.
Clarinex is brand name of the drug Desloratadine. This antihistaminic drug has a prolonged action and neutralizing symptoms of an allergic reaction at the initial stage of the onset of symptoms.
This drug inhibits the cascade of allergic inflammation, including cytokine release which stimulates inflammation as well as the secretion of enzymes and adhesion molecules and other substances that participate in allergic processes.
Thanks to the powerful therapeutic effect, Clarinex prevents the development and facilitates the course of allergic reactions, has antipruritic and antiexudative effect, reduces capillaries’ permeability, prevents the development of edema and spasm of the smooth muscle.
The advantage of this drug is that it has a sustained effect. Even with severe allergies, it is enough to take one tablet of Clarinex a day, to provide long-term protection from itching, swelling, inflammation. This is certainly a positive effect as a lower consumption of drugs primarily reduces the workload of the liver and kidney the major systems in the body, which are responsible for active excretion of drugs from the body, after processing.
Clinical studies have demonstrated the ability of Desloratadine to eliminate sharp allergic bronchospasm. However, in case of obtaining the effective elimination of bronchospasm in therapeutic terms, it is better to use combination therapy that aimed at the treatment of asthmatic symptoms.
Directions for use
- Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis (decrease symptoms such as mucus from the nose, itchy nose, itching and redness of the eyes, watery eyes, sneezing elimination or relief)
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria (decrease swelling and itching)
Way of use and dosage
- Clarinex tablets are prescribed for adults and children over 12 years, it is recommended to use syrup in young children.
- Tablets need to be swallowed as a whole, to keep the shell, which provides a prolonged action. For better absorption, it needs to drink water.
- The optimal daily dose of Clarinex, is 5 mg.
- Taking higher doses does not guarantee a better therapeutic effect and may cause a negative reaction on the part of the body. You need to specify with your doctor Any adjustment of dosing regimen.
- Clarinex has no sedation effect, but extreme caution should be observed when driving and when work requires high concentration and reaction.
- At the time of treatment you should stop breastfeeding (Desloratadine passes into breast milk).
- According to the FDA Clarinex may influence the development of the fetus during pregnancy, so drug is not recommended to pregnant women.
- In case of chronic renal \ liver failure, you may need to reduce the total daily dosage and follow precautions.
Possible side effects
When patients take Clarinex, the following adverse reactions may occur: fatigue, dry mouth, headache, tachycardia.
The drug is characterized by increased levels of pharmacological safety, so it rarely causes adverse reactions and well tolerated in all patients.
In case of the unwanted side effects it is needed to make sure that you follow all precautions and recommendations for the use. If the side effects do not pass, it is necessary to take medical advice and find out the cause of the body rejection of the drug Clarinex. If severe allergic reactions appear, the further treatment should be stopped.