Buy Flonase online
Active ingredient: fluticasone propionate.
Flonase is a trade name of Fluticasone.
Fluticasone has a very broad spectrum of action and it is used to treat various diseases. Flonase is one of the forms of Fluticasone, which helps the patients in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. It is a powerful glucocorticoid, which has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic effect and Flonase neutralizes an allergic reaction, as in the early stages of diseases’ development, and in severe chronic diseases that require the systemic treatment.
Thanks to its medical formula, Flonase provides rapid anti-inflammatory effect on the nasal mucosa, but its anti-allergic effect after the first application appears just in 2-4 hours. Reducing the severity of symptoms (especially nasal congestion) continues for 24 hours after a single injection of the spray. This drug reduces sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose, nasal congestion, discomfort around the nose and eyes, a feeling of pressure in the eye, tearing, redness and itching of the eyes.Flonase is used in the treatment of chronic allergic rhinitis and it does not cause the development of addiction and the effectiveness of the active ingredients is not decreased with time. However, patients must be under control during the treatment, as the spontaneous and uncontrolled treatment does not lead to an improvement in disease symptoms, and can lead to the development of complications. Therefore, before the person taking the drug, it is necessary to make sure that it is for your clinical case, and has no medicinal ingredients which can cause allergic reaction.
Indications for use
- Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis (prevention and treatment).
Flonase can be used in combination with oral medications for severe allergic reactions, as an additional protection. It works great to ease some facilitate nasal allergy symptoms and Flonase eases breathing as well as reduces the unpleasant symptoms.
Way of use and dosage
- The only way to apply Flonase Spray is an intranasal introduction with controlling multiple dosages and dosing schedule.
- The recommended dose for adults and children over 12 years for the prevention and treatment of allergic rhinitis is 2 intranasal injections in each nostril once per day (equivalent to 200 mcg of Fluticasone)
- It is best to do theintranasal injections in the morning.
- Dosage can be adjusted by increasing the multiplicity of injection to 2 times a day, or reducing the number of injections to 1 time per day in each nostril. Thus, it is possible to implement appropriate therapy depending upon the severity of the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and effectiveness of the therapy.
- For children aged 4-12 years to prevent and treat seasonal allergic rhinitis the recommended dose is one injection (Equivalent fluticasone 50 mcg) in each nostril once a day.
- It is important to do intranasal injections daily, to complete improvement. Therapeutic effect may appear only in 4-5 days, so even if you do not have significant improvements after the first day of intranasal injections, do not stop the process of treatment.
- Pregnant women should not use nasal spray Flonase, unless a doctor decides that it is necessary to use this drug.
- Flonase is not indicated for children younger than 4 years, in case of viral infections, including herpes virus, as well as in patients with intolerance to fluticasone.
Possible side effects
- Common side effects: dryness and irritation of the nose and throat, feeling an unpleasant smell and taste, headache and epistaxis.