Buy Medrol online
Active ingredient: methylprednisolone.
Medrol is glucocorticosteroid remedy of the broad-spectrum action with strong antiedemic, antiallergic, antoinflammatory, anti-shock and immunosuppressive action. Due to such broad action to the body this drug helps to reduce the number of the immunoactive cells close to nidus of the inflammation, reduces the production of prostaglandin and related connections, and also relieves the course of the allergic processes of any level of the severity.
Medrol reduces the most popular allergic reactions such as itching, rash, redness, edema, inflammation, and painful sensations.
In great measure the efficiency of this drug is conditioned by the ability to inhibit many immune reactions which take part in the development of the allergic response to irritants. That is why, Medrol is often prescribed in those cases when the common antiallergic therapy is not effective and the allergy symptoms are not reduced.The therapeutic effect develops quickly. Usually, it gains peak after the reduction of the peak concentration of the active component in the plasm of the blood. Due to this patients manage to reduce the allergy symptoms on the initial stage of the reaction development.
Directions for use
- Seasonal or year-round allergic rhinitis
- Serum disease
- Bronchial asthma
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Allergic marginal ring ulcer of the cornea
- Allergic reaction in the setting of the use of the medical products
Way of use and dosage
- The pharmacological action has a dose-dependent character, and therefore it is recommended to see a qualified medical specialist in order to indicate the proper diagnosis and dosage regimen.
- The initial daily dose for adult patients should be within 10-40 mg.
- To increase the therapeutic effect it is possible to gradually increase the daily dose up to 80 mg a day.
- The daily dose may be used once or twice. Each tablet should be used after meals, with a full glass of water.
- During the allergic diseases the higher doses are not needed because the exceeding of this dosage regimen will cause the unwanted load to the body.
- Children are prescribed the dose according to the scheme 0.5-1,5 mg per 1 kg of the body weight a day. It is better to divide the daily dose into two uses: in the morning and evening.
- Before the beginning of the treatment the patient has to have an examination in order to find out the possible contraindications: hypersensitivity to Medrol and additional components of the drug, systemic fungous infections, ulcer of the stomach, gastritis, and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- In case of the serious disorders in the work of the central nervous system the use of this drug is not recommended.
- The drug should be used in the lowest effective dose providing enough therapeutic effect. It is strictly not recommended to increase the indicated dose.
- Glucocorticosteroid are released with breast milk, and therefore if Medrol should be prescribed in the period of the lactation, the breast feeding should be terminated.
- The use of this drug is contraindicated during pregnancy.
Possible side effects
- central nervous system: increase of the intraocular pressure, pseudotumor of the brain, mental disorders, spasms
- endocrine system: disorders of the menstrual cycle, pancreatic diabetes
- digestion system: pancreatitis, esophagitis, stomachache, dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract.