Buy Combivent online
Active ingredient: ipratropium bromide and salbutamol sulfate (albuterol sulfate).
Combivent is high-efficiency bronchodilating remedy which contains two active components at once such as Salbutamol and ipratropium bromide. In combination these active components increase the therapeutic effect of Combivent which is directed at the dilation of bronchi, improvement of the work of the respiratory system and treatment of severe obstructions of the respiratory tracts.
Salbutamol is a stimulator of β2 adrenoreceptors which provides a fast and strong bronchodilating action. It is effective to arrest the attacks of the bronchial asthma and bronchispasms. Within a minimal period of time it dilates bronchi allows oxygen quickly reaching the lungs and reduces the resistance in the respiratory tracts. Also, this component improves the release of sputum, stimulates the production of mucus and also provides the anti-inflammatory action reducing the release of the inflammation mediators. This component is ineffective for the prolonged prophylaxis of the bronchial asthma because it acts for a short period of time.
ipratropium bromide also has a short-term action but its therapeutic activity is connected with blocking muscarinic receptors. It reduces the secretion of glands of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity and also reduces the reaction of bronchi in response to the allergic irritants, smoke, and cool air. As a result this component neutralizes the unhealthy consequences of allergens and allows the patient to arrest early and late allergic reaction of bronchi. ipratropium bromide starts acting in 5-10 minutes and the maximal length of the drug action is 8 hours.
Directions for the use
- bronchial asthma
- chronic pulmonary disease
- bronchospasmodic syndrome (including in the setting of the sharp respiratory diseases, seasonal allergy and surgeries)
Doctors recommend all patients who have predisposition to bronchospasmodic syndrome to buy Combivent inhaler. It is the drug of emergency which is able to save your life at the needed moment.
Way of use and dosage
- Combivent is used inhallatively 4 times a day.
- The single dose for adults is 2 inhallations.
- To reduce a threat of bronchospasm it is recommended to make inhalations every 6-8 hours depending on the form and level of the disease severity.
- During sharp obstructions of the respiratory tracts it is allowed to increase the frequency of the inhalations up to 8-10 times a day (every 3 hours). The change of the treatment should be controlled by a doctor. The change of the dosage regimen without medical assistance may lead to the appearance of the unwanted side reactions.
- Before buying Combivent inhaler it is necessary to make sure that its active components do not cause the allergic reaction in the patient and are well tolerated.
- Children under 12 years old are not prescribed this drug.
- Combivent is contraindicated during severe diseases of the cardiovascular system, obstruction of the urinary tracts, glaucoma, and hyperthyroidism.
- Doctors do not recommend using this medicine during pregnancy because there is no proof of the complete safety of Combivent for the fetus.
- During lactation it is recommended to move a child to the formula feeding in the period of the treatment.
Possible side effects
- respiratory system: irritation of bronchi, stuffiness of the nose,
- digestion system: nausea, dry mouth, or increased salivation
- cardiovascular system: increase of the arterial pressure, tachycardia
The most common adverse effects are from the side of the respiratory and digestion system. But the experienced studies show that these adverse effects are not dangerous for the patient and pass within 3-4 days after the appearance.