Buy Flovent online
Active ingredient: fluticasone propionate.
Flovent contains the active component fluticasone propionate and is released in the form of the convenient inhaler. During the inhaler use in the recommended doses it provides an expressed anti-inflammatory effect, and it leads to the reduction of the intensity of the symptoms and reduction of the frequency of the disease attacks accompanied by the obstruction of the respiratory tracts. It improves the reaction of the patient to bronchodilators allowing to significantly reduce the frequency of their use and adjust the dosage.
Flovent provides anti-inflammatory, antiallerigc and antipruritic action. It is effective for the treatment of the chronic form of the bronchial asthma but it is ineffective to arrest the attacks of asthma. Usually, the therapeutic effect occurs in 5 days after the beginning of the treatment. As the prevention of the bronchial asthma this drug works better than other glucocrticosteroids because its use is not accompanied by the side reactions which are typical for systemic glucocorticosteroids.
During the prolonged use of Flovent in the maximal doses the maximal secretion of hormones of adrenal cortex remains normal in adults and children. If the patient is switched to the treatment with Flovent drug after the use of peroral glucocorticosteroids, the daily secretion of hormones of adrenal cortex is gradually restored up to the normal one.The inhaler fluticasone propionate has less contraindication in comparison with systemic drugs, and therefore more patients with chronic obstruction of the respiratory tracts may buy Flovent inhaler.
Directions for the use
- reversible obstructive airway disease
- prevention of bronchial asthma
Way of use and dosage
- Flovent is prescribed adults and children older than 4 years old for the inhalations.
- The drug should be used every day observing the dosage regimen and scheme of the treatment. Even in case of the improvement of disease symptoms the treatment with inhalation should be regular.
- The multiplicity of inhalations depends in the severity of the obstruction of the lungs and is indicated individually. On the average, for the bronchial asthma patients are prescribed 2 inhalations a day. For attacks of the disease the inhalations may be up to 3-4 times a day.
- In order to buy Flovent inhaler and gain the maximal result in the treatment of the lung obstruction it is needed to make sure of the absence of the contraindications for the drug use.
- Flovent is contraindicated children younger than 4 years old, patients with individual intolerance of fluticasone and allergy to glucocorticosteroids, during pregnancy, and also infectious or fungal diseases of the airway system.
- If the patient has hypothyroidism, pancreatitis, arrhythmia, osteoporosis, glaucoma or other chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system, it is necessary to inform the attending doctor about them before the treatment. Maybe, these patients may need the prescription of the individual course of the treatment.
- Using the Flovent inhaler during lactation it is needed to terminate the breast feeding temporarily.
Possible side effects
- Respiratory system: hoarseness of the voice, candidosis of the mouth cavity and gullet, and paradoxical bronchospasms.
It is rarely when the patients have a possibility of the development of the systemic reactions including the oppression of the functions of adrenal, reduction of the mineral density of the bone tissue, and also increase of the intraocular pressure. In case of the appearance of these side effects it is necessary to see a physician at once. The change of the function of adrenals may occur because of the exceeding of the daily dose, and therefore you need to reduce the multiplicity of the daily inhalations.