Buy Pulmicort online
Active ingredient: budesonide.
Pulmicort (Budecort) is an international trade name of budesonide. It has a vivid anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, and immunosuppressive action.
Pulmicort (Budecort) inhibits the allergic processes by means of the reduction of the production of the arachidonic acid and products of its metabolism. It prevents marginal accumulation of neutrophils, reduces the inflammatory exudation and production of cytokines, and also effectively acts both for the immediate allergic reaction and late allergic reactions. This drug not only provides the bronchodilating effect but also restores the body reaction to bronchodilators, so that it reduces the frequency of the use of the additional medicines and it is possible to stop on Pulmicort (Budecort) only.
A stable therapeutic effect develops gradually, on the average, within 3-5 days after the beginning of the treatment, and it reaches its maximum in 7 days. However, the patient will notice a significant relief of the breathing within one hour after the use of the inhaler. Hyperreactivity of the respiratory tracts is reduces in the patient, edema of mucous and mucus production are also decreased.
As the practice shows the prolonged use of Pulmicort (Budecort) is safe and does not cause the physical addiction. Even after several weeks of the treatment the efficiency of the drug will be on high level and the patient will not need to regularly increase the dosage.
Directions for the use
- Bronchial asthma (including hormone-dependent form to reduce the dose of the peroral glucocortocoids and increase of the therapy safety)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
This drug may be used in combination with other antiallergic remedies to inhibit severe forms of allergy and reduce the relapses of asthma because of the appearance of the irritants.
Way of use and dosage
- Pulmicort (Budecort) is used inhalatively with the help of the dosed aerosol inhaler.
- The daily dose is selected individually taking into account the severity of the course of the bronchial asthma and maintaining dose of peroral glucocorticosteroids.
- For adults the maintaining treatment is usually 0,2-0,8 mg a day.
- In cases of the attach of the bronchial asthma the daily dose may be increased up to 1,5 mg.
- The daily dose should be divided into 3-4 uses every 6-8 hours.
- Depending on the severity of the bronchial asthma the length of the treatment is from 3 to 6 months. In 6 months of the treatment it is needed to consult a doctor and find out the further medicamental therapy.
- Pulmicort (Budecort) a strong glucocrticosteroid is contraindicated in case of the active form of tuberculosis, infections of the respiratory system, as well as fungal and viral, sharp bronchospasms (it does not reduce bronchospasms and may harm the patient)
- If the patient has an allergic reaction during the treatment it is necessary to terminate the treatment immediately. The further use of Pulmicort (Budecort) is contraindicated because of the increased sensitivity of the patient’s body to the active components of the drug
- Women during pregnancy are contraindicated the use of corticosteroids in particular Pulmicort (Budecort). If you decided to buy Pulmicort (Budecort) inhaler during lactation, it is required to refuse from the breast feeding in the period of the treatment.
Possible side effects
Taking Pulmicort (Budecort) the most probable adverse effects from the side of the breathing organs are irritation of the mucous membrane of gullet, cough, hoarseness of the voice, dry mouth, candidosis of organs of the respiratory system.Before you buy Pulmicort (Budecort) inhaler it is required to make sure that this drug is not contraindicated. In this case, the probability of the adverse effects is lowered almost to zero.